IMPORTANCE OF BAPTISM - Part: 1

What is the importance of a complete baptism? Is it necessary to take? When I
sat to write about these things, the Holy Spirit of Lord made me to remember a
verse

   “But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.”  (Mathew 5:37)


Guys..............'Let your communication be, Yea, yea;'

For example:-
              Few years back, the place where I consecrate, there was a rich catholic man who called himself pastor. He grew against me and he directly not only challenged but also blackmailed me. He also threatened me not to do my missionary well which was given by the Lord. But God supported me and ordered a healthy growth in my missionary.

                Few months later, unfortunately the man’s wife got sick. (Don’t think that I’m mentioning this happened just because they went against me.) When doctor failed to save, the brother and his wife called me to pray for them. I went to their house.

             He welcomed me and he asked me to pray for his wife after their relatives, friends went out. When I started to pray the brother’s wife hold up my hands with tears. I prayed with whole heart and tearfully. (  I could not understand why they asked me to pray after everyone went out and also I don’t know why the brother’s wife cried.)

            Moreover, within a month, that brother’s wife expired. When the news came, all the believers of our church went there and prayed. The death ceremony took place according to catholic rituals. After few months, the brother came on Sunday to attend our church worship. He admitted in front of everybody that this village did not have any spiritual church and so he is going to be a support for our spiritual church. He invited me to visit his house. After few days, I went to his house in order to meet him.

                That time he said the following words:-The villagers talk about me shamefully. He said that if he joined with me in missionary the bad name about him will go off. I asked why did he got bad name. He showed me a young lady who work in his house and said that she has been working in my house for a year. Don’t you know that? he asked. She was a great support to my wife when she was sick. My wife asked me to look after this lady in her last moment.


We have no child. Moreover 35 years, we did not want to adopt any child. But considering this as my wife’s last wish I took care of this lady as my own daughter. We both only live in this house. But the cursed people in this village say that I kept her instead of my wife, he said angrily and painfully.
I said: I don’t know anything about your personal life. Without knowing no one should enter fearlessly and blame. But I can tell only one thing to you.


Since you want to consecrate I would like to give you a piece of advice. I am 38 and you are 53. But you look younger than me because of your make up. This sister’s age must be within 23. I think this is the right time for her to get marry. If you consider her as your daughter why don’t you look for her a well- educated, rich man. So that the poor sister would get a wealthy life and no one can blame you. You can lift your head and walk in this village. This can bring glory to the Almighty’s name too. He said that he did not know at what extend would it reach and also said that he wanted to think about it. After praying, I left off.


I would like to share you one thing in this place: From the beginning in my missionary I never accept  offerings. Those who come for worship on Sunday will offer in the offering box while a person sing a song in front .


After few months, one day, the brother to whom I spoke and came called me on phone. He said that he is going to leave this cursed village and also added that it was said to him by the Lord. Also the village will break into two pieces and the people would get swallowed by the Earth. So that he is going away from the village and said that if I wanted to escape from this tragedy I also should get away with my family from this village.


I said: Not the man but the Almighty LORD God said unto me to go to this village. I came. Peradventure if he send me to die with this people, let it happen according to the Lord’s will. Until now, the place I consecrate never broke into. I heard that brother was now in south Tirunelveli with             Bro. Andrew   Sundaresan.


“LET THE COMMUNICATION BE, YEA, yea;”

I must tell what I know. Without being or knowing I must not speak about. For example:- Modern Terrorists( Tirunelveli Andrew Sundaresan, Singapore Vijayakumar, Banglore PonnuduraiJoseph and then, their own modern followers)like them to enter bravely………….,

Am I that Stupid..!!...? Let it be…!

We shiver for verse because Lord looks only them. (Esau:66-2) Sorry, It’s getting late know? I will write about baptism tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

யோகா பேராற்றல் வாய்ந்ததா? இல்லை அது ஏமாற்று அறிவிப்பு.

எபேசு என்றால்.., விரும்பப்பட்ட அல்லது, பிரியமான என்று பொருள்.

இரட்சகா், இரட்சிப்பு ( Saviour, Salvation ) என்றால் என்ன?